How to support Nurse First
1) Supporting Nurse First as a coach
- Would you like to contribute to the improvement of front-line healthcare?
- Would you like to support innovative clinical staff working in the community?
- Would you like to share your skills and experience as part of a unique social innovation programme?
If so then please sign up as a volunteer for the Nurse First coaching programme.
We are looking for people to provide coaching and mentoring support to healthcare professionals from across the UK. We are particularly looking for people with skills and expertise in:
- Business case development
- Finance and costing
- Developing ideas
- Persuasion and influence
- Business thinking
- Health economics
The time commitment is 1 hour per month over a 12 month period and if you are interested, please contact us.
2) Supporting Nurse First by sponsoring bursaries
Our Bursary Programme allows organisations to sponsor clinical staff from particular geographic areas, clinical specialties or organisations. By sponsoring a bursary you can encourage the growth of clinical innovation in particular areas and specialities.
If you would like to find out more, please contact us.